[regext] AD review of draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces-06

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 22 January 2021 19:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jcaUsQTGH5AllrOEgfyhD9ESCZy1e/5QQK0DA7NLpK8=; b=AZ2isod3GdWuX3oLPdQ9AQW1Yk1AYUKySy7XHM84tSPEry6Lkma7zANBNIL6woFl2M G86Zyo/H5vjlesutigxVluQnBhcC9Ma640FrVRDKl3QOva7C+so/ZKkH7wmOAiS4dX7B yO2DuazkMnMQs4m5venatTTaPPgI/b9nAlRFVw7i+FljLVeFUyWpikzNWaNGdrwrpkp8 +yJMGP16QXADPQFX2tb/TAp0w/HWKWjqyR/KdnNYk3uu7rIzYNj4uqp7xkMtWNcXGg7M 55Hw5SsyrZCOAPeRCCJuKvQMCfSW+cOVyyAgHeqncz7WCNV+9OTp6f1tF8VuRDTKbzDW lrhw==