Re: [regext] AD review of draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces-06

Martin Casanova <martin.casanova@switch.ch> Tue, 26 January 2021 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=switch.ch; s=selector1; t=1611678153; bh=4ctstCZWx24zW8k5SskVw8hRJRegKTw15lXBLVbzS2E=; h=Subject:To:CC:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To; b=G0cRJjLb69pdF3yW0s9WY8ESEHtLQHpZBq2urKMOESHzBBvvUxVDOc05z61rzA5b8 GyRqXS4gypTWwTi3ys9Vvw9cjneEICpOc3dnnXmVR8Ls7dpwQqrZZ22Alu1czPqCSq dkQ9VLSK8eqcv8oX2k0CmZrmIKm3VyuyfP8S+1OrwRCsk4kqjYAUr/y9mo/ZYqRIuZ YPpSiHMRiGyNtN6JVIvHJd+pcCicdbhM1uXozRrYOibvbSFbPnY+2bsOdZ9O9gRIau OMfkM/CWkh3Hyi10/OJXrcKpDwF1BnghAMsHyzj2U6moKyHGGXFw8RQwqkut8HoWmJ W61TBGd4HheOQ==