Re: [regext] Unhandled namespaces IETF 102 flashback

"Gould, James" <jgould@verisign.com> Wed, 17 October 2018 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=36836; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1539798780; h=from:to:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version:subject; bh=TQzM6QodWXMgtvPvuCD/5OVA04aQJZHRIjfxHPmck7s=; b=hhPMhVj3pskae9mAjFlz8i2byBKyVx4Z0T3ZHGRz6ayogdtfCkbcfMhY ar9lujBE5hrqonIUcocGbWx6za4C878jUHFI5kbD6yp9TQV0zXydkOTWd mdTLLueaNlkHQ4kasZ70zSgcWJTFJam4y2AIAxlxMCW7N3dc6JOOZC74w S1q5XNywFNlHy/K5Z5yhvysDNPWMo/pL33Y7K1ObBEpx331gVIZX6v2Ev kF8SdLs5ejUZujmGrQ+txDKc4u2yMx7xlZlCWPFNAXbzTm8DIKQQbhx+3 Z6Ihb+TX1S+gAgVu8rL49mm58xaEyQ8pdo4oICSkrgnONfETPJ+Knx167 A==;
X-IPAS-Result: A2EEAAD7dcdb/zCZrQpfAxoBAQEBAQIBAQEBBwIBAQEBgVEFAQEBAQsBgQ2BXYEnCoNriBeOJ4MClAoUgSsXJAgBAwEjC4Q+AheFBTQNDQEDAQEBAQEBAgEBAoEFDII2Ig0ENwUPLwkBMgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQgCCAUCQwQBARgBAQEBAwUBCBUCCAEbHCICAgEIEQMBAgYBAQEOAQkHAwICAgUQAQMLDBQJCAIEAQkIAQYIDYMFAYIQpReBLoU6hE8PBYtegUI+gTkfgkyBQYFaAgIYgQsmLQkBFREBAoI5MYImAohTHIU7gVWIFIFghD4DBgKFcgElPoYfhAOCG44HhzyFDIlMAgQCBAUCFIFDgg5wFWUBgkEJgh0MC4MfKIpRAW8NJIkODYEfgR8BAQ