Re: [regext] WGLC: draft-ietf-regext-datadictionary-03

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 17 February 2023 15:09 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.995 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Selr+an2KSNof1Aln4Ks5dc8+v8hij9INmYv6Kn6N/Q=; b=PBvRG4Evq27qse4D6278CFU9wsenwL0127y6vylFgCBVep9JUfryPDlvKqscebjz5L 79g/dJDZMREgI2xRx/VJ8K9JqDQxQF2NG3kM2kkx3cwtdcQ/BMwAo0Snos7DSEYAM+hB 3ERlG5BFmlICOJGXW7ADyLtPJ8qhNUZ05Ek9a+0trFWtaHHhw709+o1o5f66AquMhxpc XjehDnAMl6NPfwLMnnj8t2jgcJBOSwOKNikUd96bgaIvj6c2hsFQJBPJpZLqPFJLr3+9 f4x/jsGHD0MU5RrK0Xzw78PgslVPmsR0JhTxT+73n1tgHSMB6k3LkYU4ZMf3X2G/hrwl AQ7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Selr+an2KSNof1Aln4Ks5dc8+v8hij9INmYv6Kn6N/Q=; b=lGjnhdlHfBiCsV4s6WOOn/vnIvm+Iw6Za7fqx47flWNodtnK4F+5LpdZlgyFRtq/SR Sct0iuwJBS+7XCToHYJnhggDAQuHLUhh74rSb7SozNH0DMlDLy90H34uv+VL1Ygt03Xe mSg8lWUXAYIdKgJ6cYgI8rAOTuXo2bnKXrHTxpcVvZcIG1JFh6gkRbeNI0uoOdFQ42mD PCe4sWx72xF1wheIQiK5em6V9dQeFMqDBr+Rf7+o3ikxOz9/lIUqkOPT/a8LG2FTr/OB /BUsFEwD67YLQBhkoFUWXpvq6ZiTygl9drihEDfsuhAnDQs/ocf7aWnPkAskPIRkIwgd Uo3A==