Re: [regext] WGLC: draft-ietf-regext-datadictionary-03

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 17 February 2023 16:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.993 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=F85CO6IYxnReE3rnX2dg0fMI5pZR6PfAvMlJdIYr1v4=; b=MAqzXk/hGqgdF16X8MCFLxOtgBTDLagzLAnp0y9tW+KbwMpN0PImVDxedbTcDlgLGT 772aDBxa0CKZW0dW4y/b7cSAiQZWTTe06RDxElKW1y547u9tGzXeMfSAXEtoYXx07e9l t5NlBksqyz11EYdGoQBsDwarTReEdIqhG7W8RN7SfvBZw4cHXbk4FTxg7l71ul+vBvv5 MiV1M7N4EvHlmm4fio2dQoUmlcPHU7xrGLOlrEbEBNLeTxwbe5okxz8MkGxmUnkiyi4b WKa5GEUONpCS9H41sv7VURzKRSd6SHpd58g3iKXuz38BS9EEdjKLHNpJ2U/CMz/dk2sc 44gA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=F85CO6IYxnReE3rnX2dg0fMI5pZR6PfAvMlJdIYr1v4=; b=SnWkcZKRwBO1Z/p9/nlrKYW4vAdu0lnmdvkpUXcRiLcux0JBTfUHvQaaBabS/o4Tu6 kIDlF2D6QsG7R4yw9+tO/RpCrE8uBIn868cBfN8a6Izhb+fKBSqwXPpLfWracSJ2oRiB kZKD1hcqJgTPnWPy6k/DxA9KoRHOF/gnXuMiNo/FHO0MFkEpbstCx5qyigTNq7dv/xMl AyBf1ClMfKqROkIy3oxUspbOipqDonRuhVYd2scRvJsJXuuEY2ZGnhHDGPfPnNpJJRxo SAdKPGtU4KsVvxMGeYtdbnIzGRMxxnjhsj/d3l+0yf3tYUafEO38aETrXWtgtymlSlth VX1A==