Re: [regext] list of documents to consider for working group adoption

"James Galvin" <galvin@elistx.com> Fri, 21 December 2018 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elistx-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZHJqhN2+hRDCmf9MeDyyYfK8uR/+QavKPAl5ybqvbsI=; b=eRKTf/Sjjyru0g89Y+/Pl9u/9Xf+Ov7Q5z9c9UZp03HHe7+TYNMW3t+6cInlRbh8wV jURsa7qDO9KL6TIJ/dsN6+IJ++zDmCh/vyNuJpMiYMYxt+OX/rA2yd6GYSfGXniUbtdi bKPZ/qPHdzyZPJ9JsEEfy9fXq7/vy/YKpb1izCMgdl4FDcJ40m0QLFD0t4GcZ0KO80AX D2w5Me8a8jabcT729EEvpUTMVvaQGVOJpnpjfpDURgkShfpSM4Mm6A8jIPl9sTTAsZAG PQTOOC3mH8bM2NfoDwV27X5XMQViTAvik/oXqgd3wIYP4dbgE9Xpcuwxgu7FVhKFCosK hT+g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZHJqhN2+hRDCmf9MeDyyYfK8uR/+QavKPAl5ybqvbsI=; b=JGFEsw4cZSDDKeo0I91VlX+coVYp+87RIkwLVL6jnMchWtg56sXx7MHru+g4jZJRXO ioM6N2c+o5lOQgBIinv0hic2xancRd4y4q+V2WPsk71EiGZWRjGG1zRv/IdoKiCr/PnX X862+PWRwHeGmCQaT4mCe5PtRt/BftRkmNsAWK1i+fffyD9LRM9FCvKLmphiecdS3GHM 06N/pZ/e9o2hX5R7kAWSHUH1A7eZIC2JJ9PJGjUDQgHwMxFm7L5wQkY3ZrKffzgcWDUE 7U1P6xeWfPlO1fr1m+qL1T0AluI3tsojo37y6XgL8wr0/oWygghIkhy/xjZF1wRsbPSw mtJw==