[regext] AD review of draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-14

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 24 July 2020 19:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3JRpx1rrEAckjGwXLxdhaaLILZGTEXesafgMRhzoPhg=; b=tUPex/Z1PODjQ7nvVm+vPtdKhETthcmwEErCpt6F5wNGZA1U6jaioCv47JiO712y4K Q+ZmI751ouj86UwMdlWpDMOsDd7hijpun7iiFGqLdG2ZTnp7Jl5fngOOtBUlb+/0ub80 VShgY1AbltqO5zw2G7sINqN/MI63bMUHLyLCtAJ0Sg7leNmeIqanSG5isDHXDbwJF4hT sgPJj88qSs0NQP/hc9UspLUxsrPFv1ot5FVSFDf4SpjKja6LAztkCGaY7V28Ergy/637 3WxnQzZaqgz3+5G2GxjVa+rvQPb9TT4w0aYTkr/Ua8AIkfIoPITJsgNgInuTrftNhdFk 97rg==