Re: [regext] regarding adopting new documents and milestones

Patrick Mevzek <pm@dotandco.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 05:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dotandco.com; h= message-id:from:to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:references:subject:date:in-reply-to; s=fm1; bh=1IO WcilKSGqsUZnNCu4oTv34pXYvZKg1dwSknSP5638=; b=Np8Z8NGJJRcA3yj2LjY cFldBBy9Hb6uXt7TObpufWugj5gowL7XZv3omGsWn4zRUFPTVeiIPnIn1P6PJbV4 js8HGpBsP5VECk7cs05y+dSYWDoLp+4NYSd/NhodlUqOK94lW02SpROQgP8RPsjE XJ30b0c39pl+YzYS4ANdmhqPjnGBIah/Y77rPPfh8cNu6a0Uab8ZTHkJMpOKohKG l0jJec7CMkMnAwF7QcG/QwKbBt2jhkOkHVEuYvscwDew9qJf1l1FqPEx4tqlzfss nTJa59iqJScvFvFXVA5c3XHPmbP8pxUtPVpF4Sio+hHLZcnQFql36ZNSLMwQFK7+ x8w==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-proxy:x-me-proxy:x-me-sender:x-me-sender :x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=1IOWcilKSGqsUZnNCu4oTv34pXYvZKg1dwSknSP56 38=; b=WiKOKp4OIHA27FxpuQOW6hdxk06RNtkBXQHPKuf9S1wWMrCEJrvrmXRyG /cpFabJqSHMDnmNf1j0XrWqqB/MM2gt9cbXX9nRlEQo9KB6kJlrXmbdcl0VsfZAB g+Gps19ShbJEcj9QUixVm5c+5KsAyRwQ97ZXstmI8LxDj4J3inoGhQF6c9qErUkl UNrisi1ijfEGSUTezfVHblvp6EBhaRpRWYXQdsyJfuPkMhJ3QS9ge5ur9jOtiP1o SsVuuTmiyp3o0csmhyLv7QyFCW+l7eqq6yH4p8eyDI0WzdzPvWTYbRgABo/j/AuE 2Ggj7kBtFSUk7jAHyLmAy8LksH76g==