Re: [regext] [Ext] regarding adopting new documents and milestones

Andrew Newton <andy@hxr.us> Mon, 29 October 2018 20:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hxr-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OSNCxSSkj8K0yPsXPEqfqLI3TeGfTbenSd47ILDdSiU=; b=q1ygwDSLdgJXswHy91QYrmFWqLliNrHWmTBAvuOCsZq9FqYwm35p/Efclr6UD6U8FY afw+Ee+MzcLWWO+y50yXF/9fkLcvNGsJ/XLUGmM30iH2IejIH9fhjxXY+Y43vQbkt7cN c+5hx5TeDpoei08DodD+BhXVoCtZutRxmZRxBw5hALVuHRsSfm6VKoa7NOeiDvkT7u6x HGwZwT8LRqeVaScqT1mTwS6jcrg5Ffwgipo61VXtanPy+kF0btUyUxXJ5uQGZC6Pe+tP ONj/CJ4PEcee9NEaw7jbCSE0Rzm6yjZ/CSsAPHdv5H6OV5AN30BqijZfWodprKhbD0fp MgKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OSNCxSSkj8K0yPsXPEqfqLI3TeGfTbenSd47ILDdSiU=; b=LEhxyVeA9cuuM8GQnkennLA/bPL7iBgkWyrgEsbe8tZg11iROQX2PBypqlJC7ZRVC+ QyVZ+4b2jXroSlUAxRhud1Cavg//O1bW6a/6x02sPySVufzcKbAMfQzepGA9WRYb2Yzs kwb9VOFcht7HD6JkY3KyD3LsYhp/yXckoDfSdg6adaJhhs1TYJVHgBxWBZZhGK9RKpNo hscDaqfNFlVzY2OV1GdtVl33x5JB0ujJJLeDuY1YIu1AYMaLUD/riiBrDtyBpydlBtrq cOGrGGv/YV836p7teJImX4WtEHunjzFbCECjZ0Qi2KBncXf2XCts53HiLhLAMWFHQ5GU pc1w==