Re: [renum] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-01.txt

"Fuyu (Eleven)" <eleven.fuyu@huawei.com> Thu, 27 September 2012 10:33 UTC

From: "Fuyu (Eleven)" <eleven.fuyu@huawei.com>
To: "Howard, Lee" <lee.howard@twcable.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:32:54 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.99.39]
Cc: "renum@ietf.org" <renum@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [renum] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-01.txt

	This document analyzes several problems of why the hosts need to update their IPv6 addresses but for some reasons they require static address.
    Some methods of how to avoid this scenarios and potential gaps also have been analyzed in the document.
    I think it is useful and meaningful and I am in favor of advancing this document.

    BR
    Yu