Re: [renum] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-01.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 19 September 2012 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=2ouNdf/SUnmSGia9hd8BWWY3jL4hbCZS4trpLFRRdqM=; b=v+IaD7MOxlwCaA9sxwNReOvGK84S+a0P20Sigtznx02DPmx7ouSVumwKxCkeavYE1U Os7hEqwVoy9rGvMMiws2FEy+xgu+SYH1KuuLg1eNB5VMjbwQ8k58HBe0SNCtGd9+SWmi CWbb9lkavZCj8abPl9HJxhszODOnt4hjW0WvZ3LVckEqJrew8tI2f7jHUTCcjtkkCbKh iM0XnRXUgWJWJmMaPJiyTwZ0t66/eNk6Fu1teDV4M1FJddc6Xy5K7PAtqXH1+y+9yfqG RZL7dj1h18rKnL5zdrLeKWZ9kbhCZWZdRSJX+CfqVKddkcNr3/2NCo3LrevD6j6eoigv QLug==