Re: [renum] draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-03

Ran Atkinson <ran.atkinson@gmail.com> Fri, 09 December 2011 12:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=JAPH3OUvcMjEnEOUut3LqoV9DDIE/ebf+xhDRPnHUXE=; b=LmOvMuO4byUepLl0U7SvYFLcIbgsFL/5NQ6Z+2sCyTl2S7MQ297Be7Xv7hsy5FEXhR bdbsAKIB800EbfWdtG8vCQ1oxTklF5aVsHOeElGVM83gCnkSBRUOF+LhIWMikBuno8i0 xLevWYMtSUEosDO7h6LtWhmR5JA4AklYMs1vU=