[rfc-i] gen area wg on IETF process changes for new format?

brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com (Brian E Carpenter) Sat, 12 July 2014 20:19 UTC

From: "brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com"
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 08:19:47 +1200
Subject: [rfc-i] gen area wg on IETF process changes for new format?

Larry,

I prefer the word "procedure" to "process" because I don't think
that there are any changes to the formal process rules needed.
Apart from that, I think having a well-defined forum for the
discussion - including tool chain aspects as far as they affect
WG and IESG procedures - is a good idea (nearer the time: starting
it now would be confusing, I think).

Regards
   Brian