[rfc-i] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-motivations-00.txt

dhc at dcrocker.net (Dave CROCKER) Mon, 20 December 2010 16:41 UTC

From: "dhc at dcrocker.net"
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:41:21 -0800
Subject: [rfc-i] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-motivations-00.txt

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:45:27 -0800
From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org
To: i-d-announce at ietf.org

	Title           : Motivations for Recommendations
	Author(s)       : G. Kowack
	Filename        : draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-motivations-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2010-12-19

This memo provides the background and motivations for the
recommendations made in draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-overview-00.
It represents the perspectives resulting from an individual
managerial and analytical effort of nearly one year's duration.  It
contains a summary of the factors considered to be essential to the
job of RFC Series Editor (RSE).  This includes a summary of the work
done as part of the RFC Editor, the differences between [RFC5620]and
the [I-D.v2-overview] recommendations, a discussion of development
work that should be done, and an assessment of the time needed to
perform the RSE job.  There is also a section listing and responding
to questions surrounding the recommendations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-motivations-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.