Re: [Rfced-future] [IAB] Appeal: Apparent IAB approval/foregone conclusion of draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12.txt

Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Mon, 07 March 2022 11:17 UTC

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 12:17:15 +0100
Cc: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, IAB@iab.org, rfced-future@iab.org, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>, Eliot Lear <lear@lear.ch>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Rfced-future] [IAB] Appeal: Apparent IAB approval/foregone conclusion of draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12.txt

Hi Brian,

Thanks for noting this is again. The plan is that the IAB discusses this on Wednesday together with the discussion about the approval of draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model. I will coordinate with Lars (and you) to ensure that if the IAB wants to add a note to the document to record its support that a) the IESG will be made aware of his before approval on Thursday and b) provide a note to be added before publication.

Mirja