[rgchairs] Re: 64th IETF - Agenda

Thierry Ernst <ernst@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Mon, 24 October 2005 02:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:56:31 +0900
From: Thierry Ernst <ernst@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
To: IETF Agenda <agenda@ietf.org>
Cc: wgchairs@ietf.org, rgchairs@irtf.org, bofchairs@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org
Subject: [rgchairs] Re: 64th IETF - Agenda
Sender: rgchairs-bounces@lists.ietf.org

Hey, we did ask not to schedule Monami6 and IPv6 at the same time, and
we did suggest to move Monami6 to Monday AM instead of one of the
above INT WGs if they agree:
INT     dnsext    DNS Extensions WG
INT     eap       Extensible Authentication Protocol WG

Thierry.

--
Thierry ERNST, PhD
WIDE, Jun Murai Lab., Keio University, Japan