[rgchairs] Re: 63rd IETF - DRAFT Agenda

Marcia Beaulieu <mbeaulie@foretec.com> Wed, 20 July 2005 15:25 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:24:45 -0500
To: Hisham Khartabil <hisham.khartabil@telio.no>
From: Marcia Beaulieu <mbeaulie@foretec.com>
Cc: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, rgchairs@irtf.org, bofchairs@ietf.org
Subject: [rgchairs] Re: 63rd IETF - DRAFT Agenda
Sender: rgchairs-bounces@lists.ietf.org

Hisham,

I have seen a few comments about the list of "conflicts to avoid" being
ignored.

Without going into a long explanation about what needs to be considered
when scheduling
the agenda, because there is a lot to be considered, let me assure you that
requests are
NOT being ignored.  It is just that not all conflicts can be avoided.

Marcia