Re: [rmcat] comments RMCAT app interactions draft

Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <karen.nielsen@tieto.com> Wed, 22 October 2014 08:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tieto.com; s=google; h=from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:thread-index:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=vjnOl3Ikebgp1OA10HavwQm706/bq1EVs7vRpItfAgw=; b=IiNPG1DeS7gQXjB00yo+31D0UvafgggaazaMzauWZ+SN+qDPqwQ/8u3/X7Ofy8P1wy lreDtjri0CZYRZHDYqZ2n707V/jja/FL5wWlE/xm8RIZtWnQ6VVbdQoLpp/mZDn8WiUN XlzBdmRCIS8VbHkcIBXD0NLyXW4EBbRiYzgrE=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=vjnOl3Ikebgp1OA10HavwQm706/bq1EVs7vRpItfAgw=; b=f75kyxxujoAyCyHiuW8Mo7YMY6Sn4YaL/EsEn4IK9p2aBP/oVMbCOiZ50zjPvsCzAp x0o8f2oI5OoTXifMbipPqIh+eXSKptsYqtV6hjgaG6nViSv36iJ38lta/fBXZ49MDat3 zzmEOZVJ4yTl2gmM/mVvdpyMNNvChz/hAAsBGerL/ITd50p6WGNuv/e0VNB2J+FOgtn8 dIVN8Q0hbht78t0x4WPxYUTHVNPPdaHgNU/wOosPnpjDMEh2DLZeSc3trVTVcyH7ud76 TZXSaj86z9oW8wrffTExJ1sPSzwYOjtEZKmQjfWWgVAOPYXl8TqjyxJoUdokxYz5cFWE eb+Q==