Re: [Rmt] ID Tracker State Update Notice: <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-04.txt>

"Luby, Michael" <luby@qualcomm.com> Tue, 08 February 2011 01:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=luby@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1297127787; x=1328663787; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language: x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator:user-agent: acceptlanguage:content-type:mime-version; z=From:=20"Luby,=20Michael"=20<luby@qualcomm.com>|To:=20Da vid=20Harrington=20<dharrington@huawei.com>,=20"rmt@ietf. org"=20<rmt@ietf.org>|CC:=20"Luby,=20Michael"=20<luby@qua lcomm.com>|Date:=20Mon,=207=20Feb=202011=2017:16:18=20-08 00|Subject:=20Re:=20ID=20Tracker=20State=20Update=20Notic e:=0D=0A=20<draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-04.txt> |Thread-Topic:=20ID=20Tracker=20State=20Update=20Notice: =0D=0A=20<draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-04.txt> |Thread-Index:=20Acu9r5LFJkiB8wICTnKabyS+9XaRrgABfQfyAAxc rZAAA1D0cgJOYw2Q|Message-ID:=20<C975D963.9279%luby@qualco mm.com>|In-Reply-To:=20<C9665F5D.8B24%luby@qualcomm.com> |Accept-Language:=20en-US|Content-Language:=20en-US |X-MS-Has-Attach:=20yes|X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|user-agent: =20Microsoft-Entourage/13.8.0.101117|acceptlanguage:=20en -US|Content-Type:=20multipart/mixed=3B=20boundary=3D"_002 _C975D9639279lubyqualcommcom_"|MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=x9/1xOcrCqtAsNcUkEH4Jq+5KgiSrT9XqZLpkaxPzsk=; b=JXMNON4ste3QL0xzsesy0bWD7MfcYYJOVSq4VXan3lwBZvcHjwfqcD1w 7KVDj4Cr8OYISKCrDylIQEFeVG26W0yaBs+1Viy03juB3TXnPeNHhi/+Y XnFX1sJQ4etgN1kZsDq1ZEcfFHlm5/ukMJNe2ueGKscq8OZ0Ll+FEawxU g=;