Re: [Roll] Some LLNs are NOT MANETs

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 01 August 2012 11:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xl9N0mbI4DATIcSgkleaYgtQUI4ZldqxgOG7Of4Ob+w=; b=L7crugNN1o4M0W9SqwFxoJAEXNLkP0IGbvB7YFX77hhoW1U6xeR1oIOh7elX6H5v/+ sEroAmhGsWiFIjw5CDE9LZdXzfMp9YHQzjhngFm5ZoD/DNs3Lp97+TISpGvJU5WYz7so MyN6Zsq2thGDz5ePPjqXhvKI8uWN3BXdmRSbtiW5JzJXy1g6Qnk2TDsmTS+3WGqZ3ARk g++muzXybGGuvlFf4XhYi7hjq4lorW00CVjdLLL4n/3jSlyVQbGanN/jxpgNd5IlEh7Q cMpBxoIYfzMEhizmau7LqMzfdKjrFbFt+E0RGNzeYOv9l3VWPMxR1RzKzwBJgPprTaeJ hbYQ==