Re: [Roll] Some thoughts on the requirements documents [2nd try]

Jukka MJ Manner <jukka.manner@tkk.fi> Mon, 02 June 2008 09:20 UTC

Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:14:27 +0300
From: Jukka MJ Manner <jukka.manner@tkk.fi>
To: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Cc: ROLL WG <roll@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Roll] Some thoughts on the requirements documents [2nd try]
Sender: roll-bounces@ietf.org

Hi,

thanks for the clarification. So we work in parallel tracks for now, but
then the hard part comes, when we try to figure out what are the
commonalities, and whether we need separate solutions (and how many), as
Miguel mentioned.

The whole point of my initial message was to try to make this second
phase, to look into the commonalities, start a bit earlier, to have more
time to find a rough consensus.

Regards,
Jukka

--

Jukka MJ Manner, Professor, PhD.  Phone:  +358+(0)9+451 2481
Helsinki University of Technology Fax:    +358+(0)9+451 2474