Re: [Roll] Some thoughts on the requirements documents [2nd try]

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Sat, 31 May 2008 12:30 UTC

Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:24:30 +0200
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: Jukka MJ Manner <jukka.manner@tkk.fi>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8815; t=1212236985; x=1213100985; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Roll]=20Some=20thoughts=20on=20the=20r equirements=20documents=20[2nd=20try] |Sender:=20 |To:=20Jukka=20MJ=20Manner=20<jukka.manner@tkk.fi>; bh=9kklpi+rtdv0IX6/VqMPAA6CZfXYt2esDS0wcb31MKQ=; b=Fo15vtovwrvMliNjZjVsuVrXhLrssHWSF4WcNRkTlI/ot2HTt4VjSFYjfq 6M9jitUSY1Irg1K+Z/dV8cr4CyWvPAC7n6c5mxvOokQrxpNVDsmEFiFuXoHk SHgdE1DsJ4;