Re: [Roll] [roll] #105: trickle-mcast: how to determine scope of MPL domain

Dario Tedeschi <dat@exegin.com> Fri, 09 November 2012 01:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=CfTdtHbkmVecDGukHBZZha98FHJeH23S7ctqUvSes78=; b=NlV2s5RyzRFRmLon48XidT2fEiBMaNi35kEjNh1uOknFlndYdnnNcSKEMEYk/ouLIR b0Vym6aKZP0Mk8W6gtHzWO8vaf2Pj4GffxzCq5e32nywN4n+gAlgmk3XGIPePpCPiGH7 +OL3C4I/LV+MrBbIoIVKfW1zEVS5DSLEw/crn33i+dQEUZWRgy9U3s8RS0oQaeUhxhG+ 5uReflIa8sjKo0Rs0XhrQcpsAnhKU/0MgdPO0um2+b0IXCQQMk7dy73NS0ScsYpB6C6U k4uyYrN5OSDxdhmK8pnOeX6q2bJLrTjqkc/3O/05yUu9X2jVcpFQ8gdfRkBB9lkbdXvq fXUw==