Re: [Roll] Comments on draft-dt-roll-p2p-rpl-01

Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr> Thu, 17 June 2010 07:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=DaR6DsCrJ5WRIQFV4LI+owKXaN4ZynJMDeHD0bkoXk4=; b=h3uc/UMoPX3NthdfJ5kKh12sAdgwIJ8232GgAA/rNF70+5VZ98rHaXVso+nKw1QOpI 1pZ6BfejE0tXsc8O+tKK3ONFThOT0IBt1V01zqBnYRej3bqL53ecOWEGp9UUz3XFaEYO ERMH0074Q/o8nvZONcPTma+kiWNsPhk4hv0uY=