Re: [Roll] security solutions for ROLL

"Tsao, Tzeta" <Tzeta.Tsao@cooperindustries.com> Fri, 24 February 2012 15:11 UTC

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:10:48 -0500
From: "Tsao, Tzeta" <Tzeta.Tsao@cooperindustries.com>
To: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>, roll@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Roll] security solutions for ROLL

Michael, WG:

My understanding of the DISCUSS on the security framework draft is that
it seeks to address the perceived lack of key management for RPL.
However, the second item in your post seems to go beyond that; is it a
set of questions to justify the use or non-use of RPL security, for
example? Please clarify.

Thanks,
Tzeta

Of