Re: [Roll] WG Last Call draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-02

"Jonathan Hui (johui)" <johui@cisco.com> Wed, 31 October 2012 14:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5405; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351695225; x=1352904825; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=YY8QgfpLxcZdz73+lAUIkTnw8LNr0A4KMLMCUf30hF4=; b=CQL9sOJCkK2qMxElpc1HUF2mSgM3WPfL+3/GVfXp18H95Q9Ea40vbXMa oWgU/K9tBMJBD0o2JZg7zXftrDz7nPj6bmYrn+JWgfRnJeAIUcztVZpSy irzAmTJ5NzrjxpadD7G7p8wtConDY0N1It5vbif/jyP9E7J5QyXGpyJo5 Y=;