Re: [Roll] I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-04.txt

Jerald.P.Martocci@jci.com Tue, 03 February 2009 22:48 UTC

To: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
From: Jerald.P.Martocci@jci.com
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:47:47 -0600
X-MIMETrack: Serialize by Router on jwimkrs1.na.jci.com/NA/Johnson_Controls at 02/03/2009 04:47:50 PM, Serialize complete at 02/03/2009 04:47:50 PM, Itemize by SMTP Server on smtpmke02.jci.com/JCI_SMTP(Release 8.0.1|February 07, 2008) at 02/03/2009 04:48:10 PM, Serialize by Router on smtpmke02.jci.com/JCI_SMTP(Release 8.0.1|February 07, 2008) at 02/03/2009 04:48:14 PM, Serialize complete at 02/03/2009 04:48:14 PM