[Roll] Review of draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-01

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Thu, 21 August 2008 19:29 UTC

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:28:54 +0200
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: Mischa Dohler <mischa.dohler@cttc.es>, Tim Winter <tim.winter@ekasystems.com>, thomas.watteyne@orange-ftgroup.com, christian.jacquenet@orange-ftgroup.com, giyyarpuram.madhusudan@orange-ftgroup.com, gabriel.chegaray@orange-ftgroup.com, Dominique.Barthel@orange-ftgroup.com, roll@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=42268; t=1219346937; x=1220210937; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Review=20of=20draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-req s-01 |Sender:=20 |To:=20Mischa=20Dohler=20<mischa.dohler@cttc.es>,=0A=20=20= 20=20=20=20=20=20Tim=20Winter=20<tim.winter@ekasystems.com>, =0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20<thomas.watteyne@orange-ftgroup.c om>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20<christian.jacquenet@orange-f tgroup.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20<giyyarpuram.madhusud an@orange-ftgroup.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20<gabriel.c hegaray@orange-ftgroup.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20<Domi nique.Barthel@orange-ftgroup.com>,=20<roll@ietf.org>; bh=gd8z5KJaZnBvDCPTbA0jaB/l/CEHdKw6QuuBGrPNgps=; b=XiZDdtxjPn1Jm0vI3+pcftGYGnB4z4Gqv79FaeVIcGAWFKfEfp7YLO/rzM CVuAvXKACMfBYrhasNgjHqvlmA/eRNSRSTNgsSLo6eNpB2DJFj57bteisZIW lBtOqZ4jbC;