Re: [Roll] Review of draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-01

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Mon, 01 September 2008 11:00 UTC

Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:59:48 +0200
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: mischa.dohler@cttc.es, christian.jacquenet@orange-ftgroup.com, 'Tim Winter' <tim.winter@ekasystems.com>, 'WATTEYNE Thomas RD-TECH' <thomas.watteyne@orange-ftgroup.com>, 'MADHUSUDAN Giyyarpuram RD-TECH' <giyyarpuram.madhusudan@orange-ftgroup.com>, 'CHEGARAY Gabriel RD-TECH' <gabriel.chegaray@orange-ftgroup.com>, 'BARTHEL Dominique RD-TECH' <dominique.barthel@orange-ftgroup.com>, roll@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=96383; t=1220266795; x=1221130795; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Review=20of=20draft-ietf-roll-urban-rou ting-reqs-01 |Sender:=20 |To:=20<mischa.dohler@cttc.es>,=20<christian.jacquenet@oran ge-ftgroup.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22'Tim=20Winter' =22=20<tim.winter@ekasystems.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=2 0=22'WATTEYNE=20Thomas=20RD-TECH'=22=20<thomas.watteyne@oran ge-ftgroup.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22'MADHUSUDAN=20 Giyyarpuram=20RD-TECH'=22=20<giyyarpuram.madhusudan@orange-f tgroup.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22'CHEGARAY=20Gabrie l=20RD-TECH'=22=20<gabriel.chegaray@orange-ftgroup.com>,=0A= 20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22'BARTHEL=20Dominique=20RD-TECH'=22 =20<dominique.barthel@orange-ftgroup.com>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20 =20=20=20<roll@ietf.org>; bh=72rpNQHwZnER1LMjUGDlRjMlXhplHAv9mn0Wn0qUomo=; b=wy4vUrDurtpgvJ5gdNeHeLv+ywFtW1ek6PKE3GqBqLIBKXgrAx36jiayPt 3koYJS89itT8fD3zV8xupJ8fuP4ql6gx1ryy9z9vXLVlzPN/PuFN4Sn1x+Fv a8pEtSYlQm;