Re: [Roll] WG Last Call draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-02

"Jonathan Hui (johui)" <johui@cisco.com> Wed, 31 October 2012 16:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6272; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351700489; x=1352910089; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=cw9rGpD0j5tHjrCKJwLUHt7YyajHO/pvj9rFKMaTXII=; b=OCJ8N6kxyFepE7l2SmabTFaQMcKuMFUHf2b3igQKTG6rfdDbEi/PA75i G+zV2OBhF2jgJcRMskGlq1WAo6fLRY+yWiBgeR/WX4pPdwAJeqZk1y3G8 QxQLHqIlsaMNS06iqA98AcfU0f1HNi/EbGYbVjMo5nQq6WKbz1Is4isqq A=;