Re: [Roll] [6tisch] Support of flow label to carry the RPL information in data packets

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Tue, 15 April 2014 17:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lZ5v0ptBeaDmI5h25QqxOyqMt4bWrhT/AMSVHpNDUyQ=; b=CxEgAV5oLxWFeWqiFUyo+Su9VeRFMaPCdgGf6UDDvViOsOxdGVCI1UfmoQXyZrhIG+ JQlz7ZKdL+oIs8+6b7ojrN/nYHcSAPYZK56AvEXxUBI8zmG9n8ZNgnMH7ow/CSlcAGRU 8/etA33DR/BG7tPHBha/FxaemHC90EExtoBPLQ/V+1eF8uSdFxWT/+bZvJ87ltke5X5y T9Y9Bb4grAwLU6mC1iREcPkLMY7XAvH8Q0kfdasg5b3jL0fDXzENB/4VQDw4eAVZBxDy ucoadowOLIZESbA5SgNM+VqliyeHF/kezXxjL9LsG/JkAmhGdeHdVQwci+Hs537vA1SO knOw==