[Roll] G.RE: ROLL WG Last Call on draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-09

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 28 March 2012 10:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=4562; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332930310; x=1334139910; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:from:to; bh=jpMDYl4ZSqZvg9RAjRUmZrTLyxbrhrPaykuBP11QwXo=; b=k3C2jForeC4kxRn8yBlar7dVYXjSp/euv6PLJjxxDTMMcy85ufUnHAFz w+0GfhHi0GFDh9efqiDDSX5AEhtX96Xs1uAArQMDC6PBLHBNFC+Ai3DQi 2Gj4lSzAfs2ZSpUNxxLeiCNeCIC833AZwe8EPK/Tpj7KFd4L32gF3S3dW I=;