Re: [Roll] Part 2 Re: G.RE: ROLL WG Last Call on draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-09

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 30 March 2012 09:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=14796; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1333098480; x=1334308080; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=83eC08UASty+vO83eeLQaxJCpuExQBhse//HnnsK5CI=; b=NDXKIy3rv41PLKuf9TH3b8K+dqXoUvO8mAaLSDtNhGBUuCdemih26t1N pBlIJwyk8zD5QBo+CWK+zy7OzbzAZZ60LAeH3DamyL8by6UXnxg3aRcaF jxGtGob3vSxhsud5ieOtsqO1F4dG4mwLxwNnF+CGdP5nE37Bp2pcbJYOu s=;