Re: [Roll] [draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension] Section realignment - feedback request

Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis <aris@ariskou.com> Tue, 25 February 2020 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mailfence.com; s=20160819-nLV10XS2; t=1582647516; bh=xG2amIAmfOTFmlXZ70DwIWvPz9Gny79d5/uIzaSQkTQ=; h=References:In-Reply-To:From:Date:Subject:To:Cc:From; b=XiT0vuLUASJ+5lPHh7xB9vuyI0ApmVZjCaof14pfV8GF2dFxxPIOlxlyNU4vyScwo GP75TRWUmKZphgZAfgLLWMG1Wb0pRwoT2BT17gW87F5I7Mayqpk+TrNAHhOJimCTmv 1DxPbM3tMzXz02PvF7PWzi/NudKrM4sILt6r03MoJvpMk7WDOSefl+3KmOAsRoaEkF LwwokjK3sKwcNjHPqL0NWj9vyQpR0A2ajteKeSSGOTlJJ+SAoFAy2Dcy+hQYuTaxUy t+/wSLhmaWGqo/l1no1YgSAZG9Q9EjNPau4/HNusBjmd+I9PB51WW4Qhbh88r89NsO EEdMHlWemm3nA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1582647516; s=20191001-wvim; d=ariskou.com; i=aris@ariskou.com; h=MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:From:Date:Message-ID:Subject:To:Cc:Content-Type; l=12650; bh=xG2amIAmfOTFmlXZ70DwIWvPz9Gny79d5/uIzaSQkTQ=; b=Rqg3CFrHDmUGVoC7cDsCw2QA0Oe3kh0j2VefzaUpx3BC3/ffh/9S7oCpd73igNdd IWxVQWeAJXbRVE4xPjy8PGl7kC+fGFnH13cwcbDI0NXn62OCU/1FdEAB6OgxcQzoxVO Zx2BMZExFd2WMxqqiNcAYy16InHvCWSETIuNCOEWYbTNAzGQKFbot7A/gHE7gKUAerA biu/zQRwGUeyahCnVVojhdWZLTosJdBinEacBzWONETpdnTK7ova76hnwnhuiBuiKyF 8fcjF0zQipzavZZ+j0CgczDfjkOJFjtQ0ngJfK6eULnIHK96s6SMu75ljuqw8qhtIg2 C328O1T52w==