[Roll] FW: New Version Notification for draft-thubert-roll-asymlink-00.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Mon, 17 October 2011 10:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=2920; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318847622; x=1320057222; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=UDo70T2tHR0kcxPZyq8M+KX6n8wk5aRFeVHlzyVj0UI=; b=OY0VkLJMgHVIBFIWXd+gDreGRVuTtHJ8ls+C6zAXclDA5mSsU9+991vb Q+Ygh7QSti6swxoQDYK2zOUL/ydEpOEATmKEQvF7egVB8tuoLi+aDXDol R1MNHb031neLg1aQdPnZcaMcDfRSMUB7uzUKeZ3fGebniqk7QEg7HKdJR w=;