[rrg] [ILNP] Firewalls and good practices

RJ Atkinson <rja.lists@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2012 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id :to:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=XjgejM4zzMNMcgrXxVHTqEmyc9oAI75wPaT/KuacqhQ=; b=hDpbNC14uGikBfTKi75yTi+actLgBzDiyeLXGoQJwd66Ix9fGXjzh/QGHkYp/REqL9 UC5yfZEwiBp3YGUbcIDeWqLyASM6g1OjFjXZ8JsXYHA2NzM6UxiEiDvXapMZapKtQpRn RYI6PypWizxC/04g+MrZ+C3+XMKFBFMkc28lRzLTGxyjZB8im44ZJRuHXWNJ0gLh7sNx M0oqK8KepeZhgvqc/9Yb+7yAvDDePwvhJZKfmwN8EDybb7lD6KZZAzBbvrDn+/yajIf8 ddGj/qi3lXA7GMSfN/zyT3ABSZw8HO3ngcsOYRY4Wy48DLESIV7bbpVyAibvbKIR+kC/ PMnA==