[rrg] Inter-working of RRG proposals?

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Thu, 05 April 2012 09:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Smsybcg8plpQVRMeVEb6u2bk41e9uJjcntvpbs3nFkg=; b=0rR85kn+kFGd/bGnaTUW6miJyormk4MMnmVa6kUWZz67cvEjaov3ZGoiwTZc7OLIlY IcxpG+5uvA61/HqzGYgGGSuk6NKNU2xgfW6FD8zQg1Nd/i8MmWCL6NevqWCwVWkkhOLW s5+T8g1usyLkHEnpcbDueoKkwflHIt9Nz8qRwXfCShDFiKEcne1Is7SqinmGbyHEEAtj yv6uBvSIRVfECjDB+umbTtYLuOKtS66cYsHHgZ53zQZMGecIc3+rxoHMbaoXkTaW2nzn NFHrZPgtCtMjk14LZOUvUzHWCtytHtt1++gmMMjTahUshX42MCOku2zv+S8TZYGrBznx JTLA==