[rrg] Fwd: [irsg] IRSG Poll Request: ILNP document suite

Tony Li <tli@cisco.com> Fri, 06 April 2012 22:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tli@cisco.com; l=6017; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1333752243; x=1334961843; h=mime-version:subject:from:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Ot7UIGIvs2UIC/exr1jLzQyBD9pPPXlpRJ43Qz31vOU=; b=L9RYul5G3Cn1cP6xba2L2UxscGVwgMJucItQsyzAWS9YrywiCnkZxwWB osBWB+LgEJWJ1OQ6YtxvelyhN5TOASq4jtc09/VQFTXaHrHLIV6o9lndL zO0Unh6VDb8+S3ZDBHd+cUvxKQcef0tIcpO54uHZ3gmMPE6X41T4Gic1y c=;