Re: [rtcweb] Another reason not to use SDP (was: Draft agenda for IETF 87)

Matt Fredrickson <creslin@digium.com> Fri, 12 July 2013 22:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=bRMU/RLolbjTRRUfCgj+pWy/JILV7Kr9paGM5O/Eems=; b=KENo0nM+600GpdW+A1e+03nzpbYEpIWN21aL/PdUrrcKlhpwuofw28MWdcvNjNL/JO C9TmCTp2WczandHVmw+1+IjPgOkQu5ffVVxwyIfG+ISb7gi0QlJ0ad+oI2DoRiuyfGH6 6QWeRDE2KRxOzwlOphdXxMSvEQgNVwJ1Y1gGmQhUHl3I8qll1UvWR7rW+XIMZnVlFHQJ vU0o9h4G/ctwWKCchXXVL7MiAJgsJmP6XvswDOOGtFqaqQC4ovLe3iCk1Gza3LzRbmnf antsIbRWoWAWeeuQl/nG12+HAzsHuZHfaYQBHfZMBd8s3oEzAZQAahUhfWhjbmknP8IT Jmmw==