Re: [rtcweb] Preparing for publication request of draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 15 January 2014 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=fVATuU+0BrQGOEGUtdSj8hdHWm7qAmlTy8i4TCpKIvU=; b=jbGP3KysdyEI4rKh6vSCxB6HwMT40L89uP/ttkPLVF8gx0KOW2EWdLoIpVLO/4hG5C wUQjm4f1m6EQBc3K/btKJr03pY16v1uqnLtvq/WkT/B1EmC+CpuoY0Ci0zAQHYISsd4P uVFK65K1SkIhGg1pasLfR3sfpE0+f/cmChr+4ysPAqdiN2B4APMrqHfCW+QLPzpsOQ00 wHX1MFRMsgtD6pbSjHnuPILytrL6otChgPs1m+lEYs1ifyyqkmjKh2rTzORQOAOiDmFV 8T1cZdhq0OvMRRklocoRhYmtlYAEqCMUgvURct5ANHYd3BAifm6Tk4PLqkN0m8AMRI90 U6kg==