Re: [rtcweb] Interoperability between browsers (MTI Video)

Leon Geyser <lgeyser@gmail.com> Sat, 16 March 2013 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Wh23iFE96HqT99Rh89pH7Pj1ebR87S4qxLZrQ4F84ps=; b=DcYScDxXeAUpz8dsg/lwXJXGe9NAwhQiRpmpgFpxlFT/YNHFVoLg1N71HwflJGA3ZV dgNXxFPIbk4bIxGjdCBOYbUg5P1tNdHoVkwTKohFnY8p17SIZBorJ90XTlhR3Hsk4Uk8 2BPHI2oHrPqfii4+qI4hLUrjDk2ex1lHAsaSYqmCVo7C9IPubGV8Iz3WOnVggxrFvScA j7BmI2k9aryVx8WtWDN1jVTYpr6yk+qw9l4EOOv1mRNvTFrB1/EHuLLcF/OpV4ZHUMpW gPEBaUUn/RMzfE3gqQfZO3EMDkpM+EscYGp8ahVe5JQ8IbJvMNILTzAJJJayTwZ0udOe qfog==