Re: [rtcweb] Proposed text - remote recording use case

"Ravindran Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Thu, 15 September 2011 21:59 UTC

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:30:59 +0530
References: <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0B04921B16@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F09ED@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <8357A942-21EA-4209-82DB-ADFCEB5F32EF@acmepacket.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0BC0F38C34@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0B4E@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0BC110F5F0@MCHP058A.global-ad.net>