[rtcweb] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: Relaying for privacy

邓灵莉/denglingli <denglingli@chinamobile.com> Fri, 18 May 2012 01:20 UTC

From: 邓灵莉/denglingli <denglingli@chinamobile.com>
To: 'Martin Thomson' <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
References: <CABkgnnWEqqAD0rPrFK3mj5jBCoqmyPTY_PFgVyg8t84egN0Baw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-2K9VS0YKo=RJSPLcmT=X-kTQ3ynyp9APin92eW=LceTg@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPDJ6MQgQFBW4+Gnq9V-Oo-Gb9d_7nuCnySzbFBzDoXVg@mail.gmail.com> <003101cd33c9$593793b0$0ba6bb10$@chinamobile.com> <B7AB7EC0-35B0-46BA-8786-6AD92A9AD168@rtfm.com> <007b01cd33f1$03ccc9e0$0b665da0$@chinamobile.com> <007c01cd33f1$d2dc4bc0$7894e340$@chinamobile.com> <CABkgnnX=JBafTtML45NtpTu1ixDuJeM3MT3Xsre9tOn6dOy5Eg@mail.gmail.com>