[rtcweb] Relaying for privacy

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Wed, 16 May 2012 18:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CuBzwE66wdSAXD3HIrEGQ/4MwNoTJZv0h43WB9OOUrk=; b=afF4SMNORr/4w5t6NGGtHPdL+izlvPAdZzXpTvGokoBYkLNYKqX7/hWVSXvwV/khkU b0HTKtUfP01lV4Qor62Qxeh9p4nRvf5kx2Kr0ub6XanoWRhrMX04LlatEP+aBv98VnC0 20uaCelWMQhyZDjxZzgj6kzR7ipUnoCfXPNcAfFss1Y2/pjnGntSBlnaEnSfHSHdit8G K+5fOk8U0ManPKrvcUnBb6xTuEGlZ4D/uVuhMz7dY0jcopc/nQO+FOJ4u5c68hY7aUCK uUMo9C2HQezEhzVRj92j3s9vyNMVrzoED3ayJoVHhbuJfv0+eC9whMPf2AAp9Wys6WSZ M+2A==