Re: [rtcweb] SRTP and "marketing"

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 05:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=LPGllpoOw3hw3cjuNzrHWGxIxQScuDs/Zq6xK19Ev2U=; b=ZRXx8pc2P2jIC5gqPWw7Lu4FhTbcsJboukxPHGDvm2Z7nii2uU2oHCshRSwSpe06Do jI8zA20STv3q6BF8Flg1/fGgG3S7uSv9NlIC2cYtodE+cY/GEG9KeRLIjmHtAJYotRdF LZRNvhqsQhpomgSwni4moj0VxhiAcdD1gFw4UJIAZptnMsp4hadUW419vDR4Qxh+nR5g SNZwDf1h0DcrZzL1t/CGwRx6RlOJyDFPMvkgSjsnSaogg5hQui3tOAFpgFDYo7LhVVaB zxrsOTkq8yDD0uDRAH7eFh1epOCj6wEEUMe2sCtaudx+axSfMCiOK3Q9+4tW1A02xnEV z4eQ==