Re: [rtcweb] No Plan - SDP offer/answer clarification

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Tue, 04 June 2013 21:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=Ltk8PZvlgN6wwe0wlbyKBFZGvkUs0F2HwVfiFK3y0ZI=; b=BYFIsbC+HTDY4s/UDhpcCp118cdfWQV7NFBMqCQeml+u8mB2pIPtijkLv96+iDw6I2 O+VShA60932oDu/j6rWYFx0hWUEmeyF4xV0v3JAhBKptaMVTHRW1pUGys+wZsItE2VkY jw/O7VStG+YBmxEy9dWkR7907+zYkcPtAGMwdQPoeDkrevwi+wSQssmc8D/38h9Spc8e R+/pCl4CPvUVjEMEzPJIirPHH+MTp9mYBSm25PqX05nT5cRYzh18tFPnnYRDyG8amlVd X7xPIBDx1kB/TWWN7K/4critLPSk6Hk2Px+DaU6CWbKbIyQKLR32IKfM8+NGqfetccHc YKtg==