Re: [rtcweb] Regarding the use-case document

"Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Wed, 30 May 2012 09:31 UTC

From: "Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com>
To: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:31:39 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.70.54.54]
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Regarding the use-case document

Stefan,

1) I have mentioned in Call Center [2] usecase calls for "Anonymous" identity for agents (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg04295.html) and also Andrew Hutton mentioned the same in the another mail (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg04221.html)

2) Also in another mail thread, "Anonymous" identity for customer is discussed  as part of http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg04254.html

In case any more information required for clarity, please let me know. Also, I'm fine with discussion about these usecase in interim meeting.

Thanks
Partha