Re: [rtcweb] Comments on draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-06

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 22 February 2014 01:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tUP63XwQv+XzLNhuHhzjAyvHZBROGybJS9KMMb9jWKI=; b=Ge6keScWOl5A6HlGj/hovRXcGOMBlpPIGTzurdG6xwJ5H+mCOyNNlbq06ZjC4x3X+u q4U5Dz+IPqNcwcGEDMEOzCSgI9+0fvo1FWY3qHyBEQJ52/dEMp9YQItBepV9UU1W1KcK Zkzv4IdtFGFTucIDSUU8p49TuFQsn04GPRpXapUv/ejsQmzJJSfQpHWrqAVks1fNDNKZ Kg4XMGUjJymsaX2mAccDqQiyD2OePGb82KdMay8C+SzgIOIyX4/2pCqAp+yNjc5RT1q3 5VW7oStJWQCOQix7xTTk0uLM0gSJYj5BG9GJk4FM6us3UHE7Dtr+REZCpczQQrL1bEtW RvTw==