Re: [rtcweb] jsep 01 comments

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Fri, 27 July 2012 00:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=ZKAccs3pff6WosHhNSaqosxNqdeZOtG388lYQKPdZFc=; b=HCl9zrRdonvu2/7liL+Vs3D+7dIq2pHQUK/zyegY1nPRR7zYp148csTFJIiLuSh0l7 cHUdDYMMu58/UeKtZ66LozZvBX1M2cVYnqUWtyN+CNzxE5mmT8VnaHAewqenf3ALK7jA bZy/l6v8mldOzVGTOAN9ckp/xkkQvHI6FUa3bg57X7gdKm4XTeg17Z7hb4N8X+TnKxgL OL/DyyPOppwclE3lOkeSOGht/W/TdJIu3mIj8oZdWKyw34TnkL7LhAkrECM0G4ze/HAA J6oFZCUqqDItJt8Ttgxxq7x3+LL9vowaiec6P0+b40xgp38rVqVdPj/vnfeH3Tm1tPiA 7iHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=ZKAccs3pff6WosHhNSaqosxNqdeZOtG388lYQKPdZFc=; b=OUiUh9zdOCpZll5xkllOJZTDH0teZ2I+3IKqJelLqop/a9P5d6br0ESOaEfpVBy+4I dz0MO0L6f7dmhSMpJt69m3UgwrRaaSIlunfvRpWEM+btkZbeA1sxI7YfWAwzXwn+3Wmj lJ7hInLWxzu8BJ94JVeRNdE3XmNjCQgAWw8oeXv6oTf+dxjmSatZeAHeHrWvqy7e7vXh 7xwvf5rLHIFuzFEvC2tWdNEGOwifHOy4rgBz3pav7Pg4CVog5dKmDG/9XEdbZv5Js2Om GL1MA5Zeem5oPdsNGCJGECXLPWI0SEbtPk/v8UUFnuH+aG7KJ5lru5/ZsVnzq6v6aj9u tGfA==