[rtcweb] Last note about QoS from the responsible AD before the rant ...

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 26 February 2014 13:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ylsHWTJ9P44z5H1YfXuRCSvUk6qcBhAYAVvyFwsWzqg=; b=iJqh7Fg0ASNGJWRkFz1YTWitex+5mk2pntF38ez+ppF6KCJdwM2e4RcoQQPF9DEzsI xJ98ZMGAGfojfkwaVVmkc9gIxm9iiF/vK5dVtQs4njNF4gEov/ngp+ZOSGXWuHz2z+ig brbVq6AAMu96WIrh30rnmjthkaSF14Waq3IqTSW3PfPpJh1TThnXMevtxOwHaZ95peZC x+Y2njIXroZpVKhhBHuNVnGOPK/ZS9xnunjFpX4/YhNLFh2NG++Ru2EgysIljfm+TZ1s +UMm/nxNpBEgJbN1SrXYff+UHxet5leBLcETC7lSisQ0GgHEt/DXCrxGHvW3Bvqe4Mvs CVLQ==